Monday, March 30, 2015

Pocket for Saving and Sharing the Web

One of my favorite tools is Pocket. I use Pocket for most of my bookmarking of websites and articles. Pocket helps me stay organized and top of the many ideas and resources I find online. I use the Pocket Chrome ExtensionPocket Chrome App, and Pocket iPad App multiple times a day. 

Here are a few reasons to try out Pocket:
  • Everything you save is searchable.
  • You can group stuff using tags.
  • Pocket allows you to save, tweets, articles, images, videos, and more from the web.
  • Once saved to Pocket, the list of content is visible on any device — phone, tablet or computer.
  • Pocket will sync anything you saved for offline reading anyplace and anytime.
  • You can also share anything you save directly from the Pocket through a variety of tools.

Check out all the Apps and Browser tools making Pocket such versatile tool: Pocket Applications

How can you use this to support teaching and learning? Please share your ideas below.