Tips for Studying Smarter, Not Harder
- Supercharge your Study Guide
It is just as important to think about HOW you study as it is to WHAT you study.
- Don't Memorize - ORGANIZE!
Organization is the difference between knowing and understanding. Graphic organizers are a great way to make connections.
- Finals Studying Planning Template
Planning Calendar to organize and prioritize.
- Concept and Vocabulary Review - Quizlet
Start with flash cards. Students can make their own, or choose from millions of flashcards sets created by others. Students can use several study modes including multiple choice tests and study games.
- Collaboration - Google+ Communities Students create online study groups in Google+ Communities. Students can create private communities to share resources and have discussions.
- Organization - Google Keep Create and share notes. Create checklists and reminders.
- Video Concepts - Khan Academy and Learning Bird Video lessons to support math, art, computer programming, economics, physics, chemistry, biology, medicine, finance, history, and more.