Share to Classroom by Google
I typically use a Google Hyperdoc (Google Doc with links.) to get my students to the right online resources during an activity. Sometimes I want to move them quickly to a resource or need to make an adjustment to a lesson. The "Share to Classroom" extension is a powerful tool to save time when I need the students to visit a web page, quickly connect to a drive file, or watch a YouTube video.
"Share to Classroom" is a Chrome Extension that connects your web browser to Google Classroom. Gone are the days of having every student copy a shortened URL. With just a few clicks, I can make sure every student in my Google Classrooms can quickly access a resource with no messy URLs.
Key features include:
- Push web pages from Chrome to Google Classroom.
- Create assignments in Chrome and post them to Google Classroom.
- Ask a Question in Chrome for students to respond in Google Classroom. (Newest Update)
- Make announcements from Chrome that post in Google Classroom.
- Students can also push web pages to their teachers if they install the extension.
- Quickly access Google Classroom from the extension
Click here to visit Classroom Help to learn more about using the extension.