- Record audio as the students take note.
- Record activities or experiments with a webcam as you add notes.
- Insert images or diagrams and verbally describe them.
- Record an interview as you take notes on key points.
- Practice writing and speaking in foreign languages.
The paid version currently has a one-time fee of $14.99.
- Auto timestamps Taking notes while recording voice in the same time, automatically inserts timestamps for your notes. The free version allows for 10-minute recording per note. The Pro Version is up to 4 Hours per note.
- Insert resourcesThe notepad allows you to insert images, PDF files, and Google files from your device or Google Drive.
- TranscriptionA set of tools helps you transcribe recordings with full keyboard shortcuts.
- SharingShare notes on the web.
- Editing recordings (Pro Version only)After recording, you can edit recordings at any time, deletion, trimming, inserting, extracting.
When you first add the App from the Chrome Store, it will include a two sample notes. The first includes some basic details and instructions to connect your notes to Google Drive or Dropbox. The second is a sample note with a recording of a Steve Jobs speech.
How could you use Mic Note in your classroom?