Google classroom has become a powerful tool in many EdTech toolboxes. Since the Google for Education release of Classroom it has quickly become a go-to tool for digital communication and paperless classrooms.
Classroom's communication features include:
- Posting Announcements (Links, videos, and attachments)
- Posting Assignments (Links, videos, and attachments)
- Posting Google Forms (Polls and Assessments)
- Posting Discussion Questions (Backchannel and Exit Slips)
- Paperless distribution and collection of activities.
- Post exit tickets
- Help students self-monitor
- Guide student discussions
- Get feedback on your lesson from students.
Source: Google For Education BlogLearn more about Google Classroom
Google Classroom Tips, Tricks, and Training Resources