Thursday, June 30, 2016

Google Drive Interactive Learning Framework

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” - Benjamin Franklin

Google Drive is a powerful resource for teaching and learning. There are few resources on the web that provide teachers and students with such a powerful set of tools to support collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and creativity. 

We've created an interactive document to help teachers and students learn more about the essentials of Google Drive. 
Document Objective: Explore and experiment with resources connected to Google Apps for Education using the interactive resources in this document.Guiding Question: How can GAFE support and enhance teaching and learning in your classroom?

Google Drive Interactive Document